- Available in compact design in sleek wooden case .
- Used for accurate measurement of AC Current or for Current Transformer calibration purpose.
- Standard CTs provides high accuracy even at low burden as 2.5VA without compensation.
- Standard CT are designed with tapped Primary and Secondary winding for providing current range
of 5 to 5000Ampere.
- Thoroughly type tested from NABL Approved Labs.
- Primary :-
2.5 Amps to 200Amps attainable through pre-wound primary taps provided on Std CT.
250 to 5000Amps attainable through customer applied primary turns through center of Std
- Accuracy Class:-
0.1 or 0.05 as per IEC at 1VA burden.
- Duty Cycle:-
Continuous upto 2000Amps and 30 minutes above 2000Amps.
22 Kgs (approx)